Moment Volé


We're all decked out for the holidays here at Junkmill. The cookies are decorated, the garlands are spread along the mantle and the tree is twinkling through the night. Of course, there are still presents to wrap, last minute groceries to grab at the store and travel itineraries to plan ... and I'm still not certain that I got all the Christmas cards in the mail.

But between shipping shop orders, fielding phone calls from family and friends and trying to keep my two devious cats out of the gift bags and tissue paper, I found a few moments to just sit and be before the buzz, buzz, buzz of the season blurs by. I recommend you do the same. Go ahead. Right now. Make a cup of tea, grab a big blanket, curl up cross-legged on the floor and stare at that Christmas tree till your eyes burn.

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein

Happy holidays from me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If your comment includes a question, rest assured that I read each any every submission, and I will get back to you promptly. Thanks for checking out my blog!