Most Stylish


Another swap with another amazing Etsy artist and I'm now sporting the most stylish hair accessories. Thanks to Teresa Rapkin, my black chignon is aflutter with Alice in Wonderland style playing cards, enchanted mermaids, delicate roses and one rather sinister-looking Wellsian octopus.

Teresa combines the most delightful vintage-style findings with handmade, resin-coated Scrabble Tile embellishments to create her whimsical pendants, rings and hair accessories, and I couldn't be more thrilled to add these to my collection of accouterments. Now if only it would stop snowing so I could pack the hats away!

Check out her Etsy shop to see all the offerings, many of which feature images from Junkmill. If you have something special in mind, let her know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If your comment includes a question, rest assured that I read each any every submission, and I will get back to you promptly. Thanks for checking out my blog!