Steamtrunk Suitcases

Vintage Suitcase by Ilia

Looking for a clever holiday gift? Transform a vintage suitcase into a worldy, well-traveled memento reminiscent of turn-of-the-century steamer trunks. This nostalgic suitcase was created by Junkmill follower Ilia using a plain wooden suitcase-style box and my Steamtrunk Labels, which are available in two formats:

« Digital download: My digital collage sheets are optimized for home printing and available for instant download at Junkmill.

« Sticker Packs: My peel-and-stick labels are professionally printed and available in two sizes. Always in stock and ready to ship at Junkmill[relics].




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If your comment includes a question, rest assured that I read each any every submission, and I will get back to you promptly. Thanks for checking out my blog!