Laughing Vixen ZoMBiES!


I just received a sneak peak of the new mirrored compacts soon to hit the Laughing Vixen Lounge, and they are amazing! The compacts measure about 2-inches square and open to reveal a mirror and tiny compartments for storing medicine, stray earrings and other tiny treasures. The images are treated with UV resin for a glossy, professional finish. They will be available in a variety of motifs, including zombie pin-ups created by yours truly and exclusive to the Laughing Vixen Lounge. Incidentally, the plagued pin-ups I created for Miss Vixen became the inspiration for Junkmill's ZoMBiE Girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If your comment includes a question, rest assured that I read each any every submission, and I will get back to you promptly. Thanks for checking out my blog!