Mood Swing


Another smattering of Artist Trading Cards. The Mood Swing series, created for an art journaling group in response to a personal demons challenge, features black crackle embossing and steel bands snipped from automotive cable ties. Below, Revolt incorporates a healthy dose of collage, red metal accents and several layers of acrylic textural glaze. Marilyn features hand set eyelets, sewn accents and a ton of pink ink. Of all the cards I've completed, though, The United is my absolute favorite, hands down. (Forgive the pun. I couldn't resist.) It features a genuine two-dollar bill, rusted tin and plenty of distress ink. It's the one ATC I can't part with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If your comment includes a question, rest assured that I read each any every submission, and I will get back to you promptly. Thanks for checking out my blog!