Altered Printer's Tray


Terri at Three Martelles came up with this amazing altered printers tray for the holidays. She started with a 12" x 12" printers tray from 7 Gypsies, added Junkmill's 12 Days of Christmas collage sheet and decorative paper and popped the whole thing together with magnets so the collage cards can be swapped out. How clever! She sells the completed works in her Etsy shop, along with interchangeable card sets. What a versatile way to show off all that cool collage art. 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for showing my work. I love your artwork and am anxious to design some new trays with more of your pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If your comment includes a question, rest assured that I read each any every submission, and I will get back to you promptly. Thanks for checking out my blog!