Last Minute DIY Gift Tags

These retro-inspired holiday gift tags are available at Junkmill Relics.
Make your own with Junkmill's Retro Holiday Collage Sheet, available for instant download.



Christmas gift tag by Christine Sanchez.
Looking for a way to perk up those packages under the tree? Check out this idea from customer Christine Sanchez in Canada.

She added images from Junkmill's 12 Days of Christmas Collage Sheets to handmade glitter tags. Quick and easy with a lot of wow-factor. How lovely!

All of Junkmill's holiday image collections are available for instant download following checkout so you can get to crafting right away!

And, as a gift to you, my readers, I put together this free holiday collage sheet sampler (below) using some of my favorite images from the shop. Turn the images into tags, add them to greeting cards or try your hand at some DIY wood slice ornaments. (Right-click image to save collage sheet).


Happy holidays from Junkmill!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If your comment includes a question, rest assured that I read each any every submission, and I will get back to you promptly. Thanks for checking out my blog!