Midnight Gypsy Alchemy


My newest addiction: These amazing and intoxicating scents from Midnight Gypsy Alchemy. Their signature fragrances arrive in the most wicked and wonderful packaging, a grand mix of black satin ribbon, black feathers and vintage-inspired tags. The bath salts are quite remarkable, chock full of aromatic bits of dried fig, tobacco leaf, ginger and other assorted goodies ... but the Magik and Moonlight Perfume Oil is my new vice. It's a mix of lime, jasmine, frankincense, sandalwood, almond, coconut, vanilla and lavender that reminds me of the damp forest, secret elven societies and wolves chasing the full moon on a fall night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If your comment includes a question, rest assured that I read each any every submission, and I will get back to you promptly. Thanks for checking out my blog!